we invite you to take part in the VIII International conference
“Information Technology and Implementation” (IT&I-2021)
December 1-3, 2021
The conference is organized by
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Faculty of Information Technology, Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics)
- National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Viktor Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the NAS of Ukraine
- Institute of Information Technology and Learning Tools of the NAES of Ukraine
- Institute for Information Recording Problems of the NAS of Ukraine
- Institute of Software Systems of the NAS of Ukraine
- The Council of Young Scientists of the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics and the Faculty of Information Technology of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv:
- Vasylkivska Str., 36, Institute of Postgraduate Education
- B. Gavrilishyna Str., 24, Faculty of Information Technology
- Ak. Glushkova Ave., 4d, Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics
Due to the difficult epidemiological situation, the conference will be held online.
IT&I provides a leading international forum that brings together researchers and practitioners from diverse fields with the purpose of exploring the fundamental roles, implementation as well as practical impacts of information technology in modern world.
Lecturers, scientists, researchers, graduate students, and students are invited to participate in the IT&I conference.
The purpose of the event: presentation and discussion of the latest scientific results in the field of information technology and computer science, formulation of research problems and development on this basis of methodologies, techniques and tools for digital transformations of society.
- Mathematical foundations of information technology
- Artificial intelligence technologies
- Data analytics
- Digital project management technologies
- Cyberspace protection technologies
- E-government, E-commerce, and E-learning technologies
- Network and internet technologies
Applicants can submit a papers of at least 10 pages via EasyChair
(https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=iti2021) until November 1, 2021. Such papers will be double-blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference tracks and readability. The manuscripts selected by the Program Committee of the IT&I-2021 conference will be submitted for publication as a separate collection of CEUR Conference Proceedings, which is planned to be indexed in Scopus and DBLP.
For more details please visit Paper Submission http://iti.fit.univ.kiev.ua/en/CEUR-WS/
All accepted papers must be presented at the conference to appear in the proceedings.
Please read the guidelines before submitting your paper.
- Papers must be in English and at least 10 pages
- Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics
- Authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables
- Figures and tables must be clear and easy to view
- Papers must follow format according to the downloadable template
Authors of papers that will not be peer-reviewed for publication as a separate collection of CEUR Conference Proceedings are invited to participate in the satellite conference IT&IS. They are invited to submit abstracts of up to 2 pages (up to 4 pages for plenary reports) in English to email email@example.com. Requirements for abstracts can be found at the link:
We accept the report`s abstracts to include in the Satellite Conference Proceedings. More details about Report`s Abstracts are here: http://iti.fit.univ.kiev.ua/uk/rules-itis/
The IT&IS conference will be held on December 3, 2021.
The best papers of the main and satellite conferences can be recommended for publication in the journals “Advanced Information Technology” or “Security of Information Systems and Technologies”.
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers per the call for papers schedule below.
- Submission Deadline: 01 November, 2021 (Final Deadline)
- Acceptance Notification: 16 November, 2021
- Camera Ready Submission: 20 November, 2021
- Conference Dates: 1-3 December, 2021